The Listing Input Module within reInsight is now available for testing. Access the Listing Input Module by clicking on the “Listings” icon located on the Top Shelf icon bar (seen below).
Take note… test listings and photos entered into reInsight will be purged on October 2nd.
You Asked For Changes, We Listened!
Every listing input sheet for each property type has been reconfigured to better serve our membership. Here are just few key changes that will enhance the description of the listing:
- The Single Family (SF) property type will now be known as Single Family Detached (SFD).
- The Condo/Townhouse (CT) property type will now be known as Single Family Attached (SFA).
- Public remarks have increased to 12 lines (768 characters).
- Private remarks have increased to 5 lines (320 characters).
- Photos – Add up to 25 photos per listing with captions and batch upload capabilities.
- Private URL – Add additional web addresses (viewable only by GAMLS members).
For convenience the training version of the input sheets are color-coded for:
- Change in field length (i.e., city, subdivision, remarks)
- New Field (i.e., accessibility, water description, private remarks)
- New Criteria (i.e., generator, second kitchen, mountain view)