Market Your Listings and Introduce Yourself to Millions of Buyers and Sellers on Homes.com!
Exciting News! Georgia MLS is now providing a direct listing feed to Homes.com allowing members to have a quicker more efficient way of displaying their listings on their website without having to syndicate through a third party. Contingent upon your Broker’s consent, once a listing is entered into Georgia MLS, it will automatically populate on Homes.com. Consistently in the top four consumer real estate portals, Homes.com attracts millions of buyers searching for their next home on a monthly basis.
Click here for details >
Look for training resources such as in-class seminars, webinars, and video content coming soon!
September is REALTOR® Safety Month, but keeping safety top of mind year-round is paramount. Arm yourself with a healthy level of mistrust and a smart approach to staying safe. Here’s how you can stay on guard and protect yourself.
Keep your home tours safe and secure with these agent safety tips:
- Let at least one personal contact and your office know where you are at all times.
- Don’t agree to a private showing unless you’ve already met a client in your office.
- Bring a co-worker along. Have clients complete an information form (name, copy of driver’s license, vehicle information) during open houses and prior to scheduling private showings.
- Don’t leave a client in your blind spot. Let the client proceed in front of you during a private showing.
- Drive through the neighborhood prior to a private showing or open house. Be on the lookout for safety concerns.
- Identify each of a home’s exits prior to a showing or open house. Keep exit doors unlocked.
- Don’t allow a client to ride in your car unless you know them well.
- Don’t wear expensive jewelry.
- Leave your purse in the trunk of your car.
- Dress professionally.
- Buy a personal security app for your cell phone, and always keep your cell phone in your hands.
- Trust your instincts. If something doesn’t feel right, remove yourself from the situation. Don’t worry about offending a client.
The National Association of REALTORS has an assortment of resources that can help newcomers and veterans of the profession stay safe.
The CRS Tax Suite has upgraded to the latest version of Bing Maps which includes Streetside view and a freehand drawing tool. Similar to Google’s StreetView, Bing’s Streetside provides a 360-degree panorama of street-level scenes.
Read more >
Everyday small miracles take place that we all take for granted. You turn on the water to brush your teeth. You turn on the lights in your home and in the office. You drive along roads with thousands of other motorists. Day in and day out we count on . . .
Continue Reading >
Read more articles in our Summer newsletter >
Now you can manage all of your transactions from your iPhone or iPad with the Transaction Desk app!
- Use the new Transaction Desk app to start and manage all of your listing, sale and lease transactions
- Prepare and Send documents, forms and contracts to be Esigned using Authentisign functionality
- Keep in touch, communicate with your clients and company, share documents, forms and information with your clients
- Create, fill and manage all of your local real estate forms and contracts using the TransactionDesk App
- Customizable Agent, Broker and Transaction Dashboards enable you to setup the App to allow quick access to all of the information and functionality
Getting started is as easy as 1,2,3 with the new App. Simply download and install the app from the App Store, input your activation code and you’re set to go!
Visit the comprehensive Help and Support site to make sure you can get started ASAP. The Support site contains both videos and help documents covering the most requested topics.
Available Soon for the Android!
Discover the power of the Collaboration Center in Paragon. You and your clients will love the new functionality, responsiveness and features it offers.
- Invite clients to view real-time property information
- NEW! Now your clients can search by map and/or a freehand drawing tool
- NEW! Monitor your contact’s searches linked to their auto-notification
- View and reply to your contact’s comments
AGENT VIEW: Learn how easy it is for your client to view and rate listings through the Client Collaboration portal >
CLIENT VIEW: Watch this video as we cover not only how to add a contact to Paragon, but also how to associate a search to them through the Client Collaboration portal >
Are you capitalizing on live video to connect with your potential clients?
Did you know live video receives three times the amount of engagement over pre-recorded video?
Just how big is live Video? The answer is HUGE!
- 10 x more engagement vs. a regular Facebook post
- According to Mark Zuckerberg, live video is a megatrend
- Listings receive 403% more inquiries
- 50% of potential buyers are 36 and under and they prefer video
There are many ways you can use live video to connect with your clients and build trust and credibility.
Let’s take a closer look at live video and how critical it is to you and your business.
We are living in an increasingly digital world, and searching for a home is no different. Buyers now have easy access to apps that let them search by location and neighborhoods. Online searching maximizes the ability to compare and contrast homes on the market by selected features, and many times this is done before a potential homebuyer connects with a real estate agent.
In its Real Estate in a Digital Age report, the National Association of REALTORS® (NAR) examines how real estate professionals utilize technology in their everyday business practices. Check out the infographic below for highlights from the report, or read additional statistics from the full report.
A version of this article originally appeared in the ListHub newsletter.
See the full 2017 Digital Age Report from National Association of REALTORS® >
Join us every Wednesday at 2:00 pm EST for Webinar Wednesday and learn more about the resources available with your membership.
May 3, 2017
Tune in as we discuss the Georgia MLS public portal (GeorgiaMLS.com), Find, ListTrac, and ListHub. We’ll show you how these sites can help you with your listing exposure.
May 10, 2017
Listen in as we talk with Rob Springer about RatePlug and learn how this invaluable tool helps homebuyers find the mortgage program that best fits their homebuying scenario.
May 17, 2017
Whether you are a new member or a seasoned veteran, participation in this webinar will help you get the most out of your Georgia MLS membership.
May 24, 2017
Georgia State University Guest Speaker
Jonathan A. Wiley, Ph.D. will be joining us to talk about the impact of commercial development on surrounding residential property values. The topic is explored utilizing an innovative approach that combines multiple data sources for the Atlanta metropolitan area.
May 31, 2017
Join us as we discuss R.E. Forms with Vanessa Goggans, Attorney and Chair of the Residential Real Estate Practice of Morris, Manning & Martin, LLP. R.E. Forms are an alternative to those who prefer not to purchase the GAR Forms.
No Pre-registration required. Just login at GAMLS.com a few minutes before 2:00 pm. The link to join the webinar will be available in the Announcements section. Limited to the first 100 participants.
Be sure to utilize Georgia MLS as part of your daily business routine so you don’t miss out on available listings! In the current real estate marketplace the trend across the state is low inventory. Currently GAMLS has over 48,000+ listings. GAMLS is the service with the greatest amount of listings available to our members and the largest available possibilities for your clients!
Here is a comparison of GAMLS vs. the next largest MLS >
Read more articles in the Spring Edition of The GAMLS Connection newsletter >