Register for any or all of the following Webinars we’ll be presenting in the month of March.
March 7, 2018 | Paragon Overview
We’ll explore some of the key functionality in Paragon such as searches, results, CMAs, and Client Connect.
March 14, 2018 | Paragon Searching and Reports
Join us as we discuss Paragon searches, how to add criteria to a search, working with listing results and the different report types in Paragon.
March 21, 2018 | CMA’s in Paragon and the Homepage
An introduction to CMAs. We’ll explore how to do a quick CMA and how to use Paragon’s CMA module as well as how to create a CMA on the homepage.
March 28, 2018 | Navigating the Georgia MLS Homepage Including Statistical Reports
Listen in as we cover the functionality of the homepage from searching, to reports.
Can buyers fall for a home that isn’t love at first sight?
Yes, and here are 5 ways to help them see past the imperfections when a house may be a truly great match.
Valentine’s Day is right around the corner, and we know that love comes in many shapes and forms. In fact, when you’re showing prospective homebuyers properties, it’s not uncommon to find a match made in heaven. The buyers want what the house has, whether it’s a gazebo or new granite countertops, and they’re ready to write a check for the down payment the minute they walk out the door from the initial viewing.
In fact, 56 percent of homebuyers purchase a property because they fall in love with it.
But you probably also come across prospective homebuyers who need help seeing what a great match a home is for them.
Here are five common objections to a home as well as ways to help buyers look past the imperfections, see the potential and fall in love.
Continue Reading >
Article from Inman News | February 2018
Maximize your internet presence with the newly enhanced Office and Agent Websites from Georgia MLS.
Key Enhancements and Added Features:
A new responsive layout designed for tablets and mobile devices.
Style Your Profile
New themes and high-resolution images to make your website truly yours.
Advanced social media integration brings your social media closer to your agent website than ever before.
Track Your Traffic
Integrated Analytics feature allows you to take advantage of Google’s tracking analytics.
New and improved reports. Utilize public and MLS data to give your clients a better view of the market.
Advanced Property Search
New and improved search to make finding a home easier than ever.
Watch the video below to preview the enhancements and manage your website profile. Take advantage of this opportunity to ensure your website is up to date with your personal and company branding before it goes live the first week in February!
10 Ways to Give Back to Your Community
Tis the season of giving and giving back to your community can be a very rewarding experience and can also lead to new business opportunities. There are many reasons to give back to your community:
- to meet new people
- improve or learn skills
- make an impact
… or just because it feels good.
Here are ten ways you can get involved and make a difference this holiday season >
Social media is a great way to meet new clients and its advertising power will continue to rise, so why not create a social media ad budget that will ensure the growth of your real estate business?
Each social platform offers a different user experience, so it makes sense for them to offer different ways to advertise based on how their platform is set up.
Continue reading >
Market Your Listings and Introduce Yourself to Millions of Buyers and Sellers on Homes.com!
Exciting News! Georgia MLS is now providing a direct listing feed to Homes.com allowing members to have a quicker more efficient way of displaying their listings on their website without having to syndicate through a third party. Contingent upon your Broker’s consent, once a listing is entered into Georgia MLS, it will automatically populate on Homes.com. Consistently in the top four consumer real estate portals, Homes.com attracts millions of buyers searching for their next home on a monthly basis.
Click here for details >
Look for training resources such as in-class seminars, webinars, and video content coming soon!
September is REALTOR® Safety Month, but keeping safety top of mind year-round is paramount. Arm yourself with a healthy level of mistrust and a smart approach to staying safe. Here’s how you can stay on guard and protect yourself.
Keep your home tours safe and secure with these agent safety tips:
- Let at least one personal contact and your office know where you are at all times.
- Don’t agree to a private showing unless you’ve already met a client in your office.
- Bring a co-worker along. Have clients complete an information form (name, copy of driver’s license, vehicle information) during open houses and prior to scheduling private showings.
- Don’t leave a client in your blind spot. Let the client proceed in front of you during a private showing.
- Drive through the neighborhood prior to a private showing or open house. Be on the lookout for safety concerns.
- Identify each of a home’s exits prior to a showing or open house. Keep exit doors unlocked.
- Don’t allow a client to ride in your car unless you know them well.
- Don’t wear expensive jewelry.
- Leave your purse in the trunk of your car.
- Dress professionally.
- Buy a personal security app for your cell phone, and always keep your cell phone in your hands.
- Trust your instincts. If something doesn’t feel right, remove yourself from the situation. Don’t worry about offending a client.
The National Association of REALTORS has an assortment of resources that can help newcomers and veterans of the profession stay safe.
The CRS Tax Suite has upgraded to the latest version of Bing Maps which includes Streetside view and a freehand drawing tool. Similar to Google’s StreetView, Bing’s Streetside provides a 360-degree panorama of street-level scenes.
Read more >
Everyday small miracles take place that we all take for granted. You turn on the water to brush your teeth. You turn on the lights in your home and in the office. You drive along roads with thousands of other motorists. Day in and day out we count on . . .
Continue Reading >
Read more articles in our Summer newsletter >
Now you can manage all of your transactions from your iPhone or iPad with the Transaction Desk app!
- Use the new Transaction Desk app to start and manage all of your listing, sale and lease transactions
- Prepare and Send documents, forms and contracts to be Esigned using Authentisign functionality
- Keep in touch, communicate with your clients and company, share documents, forms and information with your clients
- Create, fill and manage all of your local real estate forms and contracts using the TransactionDesk App
- Customizable Agent, Broker and Transaction Dashboards enable you to setup the App to allow quick access to all of the information and functionality
Getting started is as easy as 1,2,3 with the new App. Simply download and install the app from the App Store, input your activation code and you’re set to go!
Visit the comprehensive Help and Support site to make sure you can get started ASAP. The Support site contains both videos and help documents covering the most requested topics.
Available Soon for the Android!